Canna PH (plus)
For adjusting the pH value up of your nutrient solution in either the grow or bloom stage. One doesn’t have to be taken into account the phase that the plant has reached when raising the pH.
- Add 4 ml of pH Up to 100 liters of nutrient solution.
- Stir well and measure the pH.
- If necessary, repeat the above until the desired acidity is reached.
- Advised value pH: between 5.2 and 6.4 pH.
- Causes severe burns. Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Wear appropriate protective clothing and protective equipment for eyes / face.
- Remove contaminated clothing off immediately.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
Contains: Potassium bicarbonate, 20% potash lye (KOH).
Shipping Weight: 1.10kgs